We offer 100% Buyer Protection Policy to our customers. Our Brand of trust clearly defines our values, promising the best online shopping experience to our customers.
- Genuine Products
- Merchant guarantees to sell only genuine products to customers through K9petsclub.com
- Manufacturer’s or Seller’s warranty (wherever applicable)
- Brand new products (except Refurbished & Unboxed Gadgets)
- Secure Payments
- Customers’ Personal Data is kept Confidential
- All Online Transactions are secured by SSL (Secure Socket Layer)
- Easy Returns, Replacements & Refunds
- Return/Replacement request for any Order should be submitted within 10 days of receiving the Product.
- Refund/Replacement will be initiated only upon receiving of the product
- Replacement will depend upon the availability of the product
- In case the product was damaged while in your possession, K9petsclub.com will not be under any liability to process the refund/replacement
- Damaged/ Missing/ Empty Packages need to be returned within 2 days of receiving the product
- Order Replacement can be done in following cases:
-Wrong Size/ Color/ Style/ Quantity
-Missing Parts/ Accessories
-Defective/ Damaged (if not under Manufacturer’s Warranty*)
-Not as per description
- Return Package should have the original Price tag and Packaging slip
- Few products are Non-Returnable. Please refer to the product page for further reference
- For Manufacturer’s Warranty Products, you are required to visit the Brand Service Centre.
For more queries, please refer to Return, Replacement & Refund policies`
You acknowledge and agree that the Services may contain content or features (“Services Content”) that are protected by copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by k9petsclub.com, you agree not to modify, copy, frame, scrape, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Services or the Services Content, in whole or in part, except that the foregoing does not apply to your own User Content (as defined below) that you legally upload to the Services. In connection with your use of the Services you will not engage in or use any data mining, robots, scraping or similar data gathering or extraction methods. If you are blocked by k9petsclub.com from accessing the Services (including by blocking your IP address), you agree not to implement any measures to circumvent such blocking (e.g., by masking your IP address or using a proxy IP address). Any use of the Services or the Services Content other than as specifically authorized herein is strictly prohibited. The technology and software underlying the Services or distributed in connection therewith are the property of k9petsclub.com, our affiliates and our partners (the “Software”). You agree not to copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by k9petsclub.com.
The k9petsclub.com name and logos are trademarks and service marks of k9petsclub.com (collectively the “k9petsclub.com Trademarks”). Other company, product, and service names and logos used and displayed via the Services may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners, who may or may not endorse or be affiliated with or connected to k9petsclub.com. Nothing in these Terms of Service or the Services should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of k9petsclub.com Trademarks displayed on the Services, without our prior written permission in each instance. All goodwill generated from the use of k9petsclub.com Trademarks will inure to our exclusive benefit.
Under no circumstances will k9petsclub.com be liable in any way for any content or materials of any third parties (including users and Seekers), including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any such content. You acknowledge that k9petsclub.com does not pre-screen content, but that k9petsclub.com and its designees will have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Services. Without limiting the foregoing, k9petsclub.com and its designees will have the right to remove any content that violates these Terms of Service or is deemed by k9petsclub.com, in its sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable.
With respect to the content, photos, videos, images, trademarks, logos, brands or other materials you upload or post through the Services or share with other users or recipients (collectively, “User Content”), you represent and warrant that you own all right, title and interest in and to, or otherwise have all necessary rights and consents to (and to allow others to) fully exploit, such User Content, including, without limitation, as it concerns all copyrights, trademark rights and rights of publicity or privacy related thereto. By uploading any User Content you hereby grant and will grant k9petsclub.com and its affiliated companies a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty free, fully paid up, transferable, sublicensable, perpetual, irrevocable license to copy, display, upload, perform, distribute, store, modify and otherwise use your User Content in connection with the operation of the Services or the promotion, advertising or marketing thereof, in any form, medium or technology now known or later developed. Without limiting the foregoing, if any User Content contains your name, image or likeness, you hereby release and hold harmless k9petsclub.com and its contractors and employees, from (i) all claims for invasion of privacy, publicity or libel, (ii) any liability or other claims by virtue of any blurring, distortion, alteration, optical illusion, or other use or exploitation of your name, image or likeness, and (iii) any liability for claims made by you (or any successor to any claim you might bring) in connection with your User Content, name, image or likeness. You waive any right to inspect or approve any intermediary version(s) or finished version(s) of the results of the use of your User Content (including your name, image or likeness). Further, if any person (other than you) appears in your User Content, you represent and warrant that you have secured all necessary licenses, waivers and releases from such person(s) for the benefit of k9petsclub.com in a manner fully consistent with the licenses, waivers and releases set forth above. You further acknowledge that your participation in the Services and submission of User Content is voluntary and that you will not receive financial compensation of any type associated with the licenses, waivers, and releases set forth herein (or k9petsclub.com’s exploitation thereof), and that the sole consideration for subject matter of this agreement is the opportunity to use the Services.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Services (“Submissions”), provided by you to k9petsclub.com are non-confidential and k9petsclub.com will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
You acknowledge and agree that k9petsclub.com may preserve content and may also disclose content if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with legal process, applicable laws or government requests; (b) enforce these Terms of Service; (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of k9petsclub.com, its users or the public.
k9petsclub.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should notify k9petsclub.com of your infringement claim in accordance with the procedure set forth below.
k9petsclub.com will process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the The Indian Copyright (Amendment) Act, 2012 and IT(Amendment) Act, 2008 or the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws with respect to any alleged or actual infringement. A notification of claimed copyright infringement should be emailed to k9petsclub.com’s Copyright Agent at email@example.com
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Services, with enough detail that we may find it on the Services;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
If you believe that your User Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to upload and use the content in your User Content, you may send a written counter-notice containing the following information to the above-listed Copyright Agent
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- a statement that you have a good-faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- your name, address, telephone number, and email address, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, k9petsclub.com will send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party, informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at our sole discretion.
Repeat Infringer Policy:
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, k9petsclub.com has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at k9petsclub.com’s sole discretion, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. k9petsclub.com may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Services and/or terminate the memberships of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
The Services may provide or facilitate, or third parties may provide, links or other access to other sites, services and resources on the Internet. k9petsclub.com has no control over such sites, services and resources and k9petsclub.com is not responsible for and does not endorse such sites, services and resources. You further acknowledge and agree that k9petsclub.com will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, events, goods or services available on or through any such site, service or resource. Any dealings you have with third parties found while using the Services are between you and the third party, and you agree that k9petsclub.com is not liable for any loss or claim that you may have against any such third party.[/vc_column_text]